Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes to prep, 30 minutes to bake
- Serves: 6
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes into sticks or wedges.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil, then spread out onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 375 °F, or until browned and tender. You may want to turn potatoes over half way through baking time.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired.