Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Adapted from The Southern Heritage Breakfast and Brunch Cookbook, 1984
- Yield: ten 4-inch waffles
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Combine milk, potatoes, butter and eggs.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour and sugar.
- Add flour mixture to milk mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cook waffles according to manufacturer's directions.