- In medium bowl blend sweet potatoes, margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- In 9-inch pie plate, lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, line plate with potato mixture to form a pie shell set aside.
- In medium bowl combine turkey, soup, green beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared shell.
- Sprinkle onions over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with cranberry sauce, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.