Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked whole sweet potatoes
- 1 cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ stick margarine
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Peel potatoes, slice and cook in water until tender.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add margarine, sugar, salt, eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well (it looks thin).
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake at 400 °F for 35 minutes or until it looks firm.
- Mix topping ingredients and cover top of potatoes.
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.