Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked whole sweet potatoes
- 1 cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ stick margarine
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Peel potatoes, slice and cook in water until tender.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add margarine, sugar, salt, eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well (it looks thin).
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake at 400 °F for 35 minutes or until it looks firm.
- Mix topping ingredients and cover top of potatoes.
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.