Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 6 medium []sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- In large saucepan cook sweet potatoes in boiling water for 25 – 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool, then cut into ¾ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, pineapple, celery, and pecans.
- Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing and the sour cream.
- Fold into salad.
- Chill if desired.