Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 6 medium []sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- In large saucepan cook sweet potatoes in boiling water for 25 – 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool, then cut into ¾ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, pineapple, celery, and pecans.
- Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing and the sour cream.
- Fold into salad.
- Chill if desired.