Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vegetarian recipe for dieters
- ⅔ cup raw rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp sage
- ½ cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 tbsp yeast, brewers (nutritional)
- 4 oz yogurt
- Cook rice over low heat for 40 minutes in 2 cups water.
- Stir in and heat throughly the parsley, sage, sweet potato, pepper, wheat germ, and brewer's yeast.
- If desired, serve warm or cold with yogurt (add 50 calories and ½ milk exchange)
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 272cal; 3 meat, 2 breads, ½ fat