Vegetarian recipe for dieters
- ⅔ cup raw rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp sage
- ½ cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 tbsp yeast, brewers (nutritional)
- 4 oz yogurt
- Cook rice over low heat for 40 minutes in 2 cups water.
- Stir in and heat throughly the parsley, sage, sweet potato, pepper, wheat germ, and brewer's yeast.
- If desired, serve warm or cold with yogurt (add 50 calories and ½ milk exchange)
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 272cal; 3 meat, 2 breads, ½ fat