Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Joyce Myers
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 to 2 tbsp potato flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- sour cream
Sugared pecans Edit
- Parboil potatoes in boiling water until slightly tender but firm.
- Refrigerate potatoes until cold.
- Remove skin and shred into bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and potato flour.
- Mix until well blended.
- Coat bottom of 10" non-stick skillet with 2 tsp oil.
- Shape latkes into 2½ " patties.
- Cook until brown on both sides and transfer to paper towels to drain briefly.
- Add oil as needed to remaining batches.
- Pipe dollop of sour cream with pastry bag on top for each latke.
- Top with Sugared pecans.