- Sauté the onions in a wok or large frying pan until soft.
- Add the sweet potato and seasonings.
- Stir until the curry powder forms a paste on the vegetables, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Add enough liquid to almost cover the sweet potato and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Thicken with the cornstarch paste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.