Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups cornmeal
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup canned pure sweet potatoes mashed
- 1½ cups milk
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg.
- Stir egg, oil, pumpkin and milk into dry ingredients quickly, leaving a few lumps.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.