- Mix together in a dough.
- Roll out in thin layer and cut into 1½ inch circles.
- Slash designs with knife of half of each circle.
- On other half put ½ tsp of either nut, brown sugar, butter or margarine.
- Turn over like ½ moon pies.
- Crimp edges.
- Bake at 350°F until brown.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.