Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 container Shedd's Country Crock mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ cup crushed ginger snap cookies
- 2 tbsp Shedd's Spread Country Crock spread, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine sweet potatoes, raisins, cream, egg and sugar.
- In shallow baking dish, spoon in potato mixture, set aside.
- In bowl, combine cookie crumbs and 2 tbsp Shedd's spread.
- Sprinkle into potato mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Goes good with turkey.