Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups of self rising flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup of cooked, sweet potatoes, mashed
- ⅓ cup of orange juice
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter,sweet potatoes, milk, juice and egg.
- Mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and stir them into the sweet potato mixture, mixing well.
- Pour batter into an 8 x 8 inch pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes — spray the pan beforehand with cooking spray.
- Cool until warm, and cut into 8 squares.
- Serve with butter.
Cook a large sweet potato in the microwave, like a potato, but about double the time, cool then mash for this recipe, or used leftover fresh or canned sweet potatoes.