Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet Potatoes Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar. Cut in margarine. Stir in mashed potatoes. Gradually add milk to form dough.
- Roll or pat dough to ½ inch thickness on floured board. Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Bake biscuits on a greased cookie sheet for 12–15 minutes.