Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1⅓ cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 8 large marshmallows
- ½ cup cornflakes, finely crushed
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mold a spoonful of the sweet potatoes around each marshmallow and roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, milk and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and pour over the balls.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.