Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 4 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup butter
- 4 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Arrange a layer of sliced sweet potatoes in a greased one quart baking dish.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with sugars and cinnamon.
- Arrange a layer of apple slices on top; continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Combine water and juices; sprinkle over top.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.