Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and carrots and simmer; uncovered about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Place in greased 6 quart casserole with the prunes.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon pour over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and taste.
- If the tzimmes tastes sweet enough, dot with margarine or butter and bake, uncovered 15 minutes more.
- Otherwise add pineapple and oranges, then dot with butter or margarine and bake an additional 15 minutes.