- Cook carrots in boiling water until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Cut carrots into 3-inch-long sticks and pack upright in small hot sterilized jars.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, water and salt in saucepan.
- Tie cinnamon stick and pickling spice in cheesecloth bag and add to vinegar mixture. Boil 5 to 8 minutes.
- Fill jars with boiling syrup, leaving ½-inch head space.
- Adjust lids and process in boiling water bath 30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.