- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth.
- Sift baking powder, baking soda, and flour into a medium bowl; stir in Oats.
- Gently add wet mixture into the dry ingredients and spoon into oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes (or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean).
- ↑ Soften by soaking in warm water for 15 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.