- 1 pound soft tofu
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1⅓ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup softened raisins  or dried apricots (optional)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth.
- Sift baking powder, baking soda, and flour into a medium bowl; stir in Oats.
- Gently add wet mixture into the dry ingredients and spoon into oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes (or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean).