Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This chili is really good, especially with the macaroni in it, has beef and beans too and I garnished it with sour cream, cheese, and green onions. YUMMY.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes
- 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 16 oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked following package directions
- In a pot, brown beef, onion and garlic 10 minutes.
- Add chili powder, salt, cumin, pepper and oregano.
- Cook 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Drain liquid from tomatoes into pot, chop tomatoes and add.
- Fill can with water and add to pot along with tomato sauce, beans and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer uncovered 35 minutes.
- Serve over macaroni.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped green onions.