Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 first-course or 2 main-course servings.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- ¾ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
- steamed white rice
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cut each chicken wing in half at joint.
- Mix oil, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons garlic, ginger and ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 Hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken wings to large baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar, water, chile-garlic sauce, remaining ½ tablespoon garlic and remaining ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until glaze mixture thickens to syrup consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer baked chicken wings to large bowl.
- Pour glaze over; toss to coat.
- Place chicken wings atop steamed white rice.
- Sprinkle with green onions.