- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, whole boneless
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 small acorn squash, in 4 slices
- 8 oz pineapple, sliced, unsweetened, drained, with juice reserved
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp raisins
- ½ cup apple juice
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and brown on each side.
- Later sweet potato, squash and pineapple over chicken in the skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, raisins and apple juice.
- Pour over layers.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.