Cook time: 15 minutes
A recipe by Stelios Parliaros.
- I take off the butter from the refrigerator to get room temperature.
- I put in a bowl with the butter and sugar with mixer clap very well for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one and continue the attack.
- Add the flour and continue hitting at low speed until you have a homogeneous mixture, which will hang.
- I put the mixture in a horn.
- I make cookies in pan covered with wax paper.
- Bake at 160 °C to 170 °C degrees for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.