- Bring water and coconut milk to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add sugar, salt, tapioca.
- Reduce heat to medium low, let it cook for about 30 minutes, stir frequently.
- Stir in bananas, remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Note: after you add the bananas, don't stir too much, it'll break up the fruit.
- Serve hot, or chill for 3 – 4 hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.