- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Lipton Company
- Makes about 2½ cups
- 1 envelope Lipton onion recipe soup mix
- 1 jar apricot preserves (20 oz)
- 1 cup Wish Bone Sweet n Spicy French dressing (8 oz)
- In small bowl, blend soup mix, preserves, and dressing.
- Use as a glaze for chicken, spareribs, kabobs, hamburgers, or frankfurters.
- Brush on during the last half of cooking.
- Can be stored covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Also terrific with bone Lite Sweet 'n spicy French, Russian or Lite Russian Dressing.