Sweet-zza from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
Pizza toppings, choose 3
- apples or pear, thinly sliced
- pineapple chunks
- peaches, plums or nectarine slices
- berries, fresh or frozen
- banana slices
- tangerine sections
- Stir together applesauce with the ricotta cheese.
- Spread about two tablespoons sauce on each muffin half.
- Arrange your favorite toppings on the 'crust' in a single layer. Use at least 3 colors.
- Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 400 °F for 10 minutes, or until the pizzas are heated through and the cheese is melted.