Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 oz package frozen green beans
- ½ cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar, red or white
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 pack Equal sweetener
- Combine the beans, water, bay leaf and cloves in a saucepan.
- Cook until the beans are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Drain off the water.
- Add the vinegar and margarine.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and cloves.
- Sprinkle on the sweetener and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
one serving = calories: 46 | carbohydrates: 0 | protein: 1 | fat: 3 | sodium: 37 | potassium: 39 | cholesterol: 0 |
- exchange value: 1 vegetable exchange + ½ fat exchange