- 1 1/2 cups of white flour
- 1 rounded teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of lightly packed grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup of Raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup of nuts (optional)
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, beat the eggs, Sugar, oil and vanilla, until well mixed. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, Raisins and nuts. Spread in a greased 9 inch loaf pan or a greased 8 inch circular cake pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan while still warm. Slice and serve.