- First cream the butter, add sugar gradually, eggs slightly beaten, flour, and flavoring.
- Drop by spoonfuls on an inverted buttered dripping-pan.
- Spread very thinly, using a knife, in circular shapes about three inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and bake in a slow oven.
- Remove from pan, and shape at once over the handle of a wooden spoon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.