Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups body temp. water
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup lard
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Dissolve yeast in warm water until dissolved.
- Add next three ingredients and beat well.
- Add egg and lard then stir.
- Mix in flour.
- Grease top of dough and cover.
- Refrigerate until double.
- Preheat oven .
- Punch down dough.
- Roll out 1/2 the dough into an oblong and butter it.
- Sprinkle Sugar and spice mix.
- Roll up .
- Place on large baking sheet .
- Snip 2/3 way thru in 1 inch intervals.
- Turn sections until one sections are completing the ring.
- Let raise until double.
- Bake 30 minutes .
- Pour confectioners Sugar glaze over warm ring and decorate with nuts, cherries etc.