Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes two to three dozen.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 x egg at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use nonstick cookie sheets, grease lightly.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- cream butter and Sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and extracts;
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour gradually, to form a smooth dough.
- Makes two to three dozen.
- Put dough through a cookie press with a star-shaped tip, forming "S" shapes.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.