Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- nuts, for topping
- Preheat oven.
- Mix Sugar,flour,eggs,soda,pineapple, juice in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup nuts and pour into a greased baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, butter,and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Spread on cake while cake is hot.
- Sprinkle with nuts.