Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
22.214.171.124 14:55, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- 2 lbs lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Combine and mix 1/2 cup of the soup , Beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Onion, salt and nutmeg.
- Shape mixture into an loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 1 hr and 15 minutes.
- In small saucepan combine remaining soup and sour cream.
- Heat until warmed through.
- Serve over meatloaf .