126.96.36.199 14:55, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- 2 lbs lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Combine and mix 1/2 cup of the soup , Beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Onion, salt and nutmeg.
- Shape mixture into an loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 1 hr and 15 minutes.
- In small saucepan combine remaining soup and sour cream.
- Heat until warmed through.
- Serve over meatloaf .