Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 piece dried lute *2 tablespoons lye
- Soak the in clear water for 3 days.
- Add 2 tbsp lye into a gallon of water.
- Soak for 3 days in this solution.
- Then soak for 4 days in clear water.
- Tie the in a square of Cheese cloth.
- Drop in a pot of boiling water.
- Cook 10 minutes .
- Remove Cheese cloth put on a platter and debone.
- Serve with a white sauce or a mustard sauce.