Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 jar Herring cutlets in wine sauce, drained
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 jar pickled beets, drained and cubed
- 2 small dill pickles, chopped
- 1 Apple, cut up
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place Herring, potatoes, beets, pickles, Apple and Onion in glass or plastic bowl.
- Mix vinegar, Sugar, water and pepper; pour over Herring mixture.
- Toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring at least 2 hours.