- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Creme Filling
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix butter, flour and whipping cream well.
- Roll dough on floured board as thin as you can.
- Cut with a small cookie cutter .
- Dip in Sugar .
- Prick tops with fork .
- Bake 7–9 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, egg yolk, vanilla.
- Mix all well pipe onto bottom side of cooled cookie and top with another cookie .
- Refrigerate .