Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven 375 F degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- cream first three ingredients.
- Add molasses and vanilla.
- Mix well and add to dry ingredients.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 7 sections.
- Divide each section into 12 pieces.
- Roll dough into a ball then roll in Sugar.
- Place on ungresed baking sheet 375 F degrees.
- Let cool slightly before putting them on a cooling rack.