Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Swedish Chocolate Balls from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 24
- 8 dl (3¼ cups) oats
- 3 dl (1¼ cups) sugar
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar (or 1 tsp vanilla extract, added with the coffee)
- 150 g (⅔ cup) butter or margarine
- 6 tbsp cold coffee
- flaked coconut or pearl sugar
- Mix oats, sugar, vanilla sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl.
- Using your hands or a potato masher, incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients until the dough has an even consistency.
- Add the coffee and mix until incorporated.
- Fill a small bowl with flaked coconut or pearl sugar.
- With your hands, roll the dough into 3 cm (1 inch) diameter balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut or pearl sugar and place on a tray.
- Chill chocolate balls for at least one hour before serving.