Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/4 lbs 15% ground Beef
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1 medium Onion, chopped or grated
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- cubes blue Cheese,l
- butter, and oil to brown
- 1 can low sodium beef broth
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- more fresh ground pepper
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and chill a bit.
- Make balls of the mix .
- Poke a hole and insert a chunk of blue in each ball.
- Mold tight.
- Brown the balls in a bit of butter and oil over med high heat.
- Remove the balls to a plate and pour off most of the oil/ butter.
- De glaze the pan .
- Whisk in the sour cream and parsley.
- Return the balls.
- Grind in more black pepper to suit.