Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Mott's cinnamon Apple sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Mix flour, 2 tablespoons Sugar and salt, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in egg; form dough into a ball.
- Cover chill for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough in half.
- On lightly greased baking sheet, shape each half into a 10X2- inch rectangle.
- Make a 1-inch wide indentation of each rectangle, fill each with 1/2 cup of Apple sauce.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon Sugar, walnuts and cinnamon, sprinkle on dough along sides of Apple sauce filling.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Cut into 1-inch diagonal slices.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.