- 1 lb filet mignon.
- 1 1/2 tsp bohar.
- 1 tsp sumac.
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 TB oil.
- 2 medium tomatoes.
- 1 small Onion.
- Slice meat on a bias very thin. Then slice into julienne strips.
- Mix together all the dry spices and sprinkle on top of the meat.
- Add the oil and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a frying pan or wok. When hot add a little oil and heat.
- When hot, add some of the meat to form a single layer, so it is not crowded in the pan
- Continue to fry on the hottest heat possible, and turn the meat over so it cooks quite quickly. About 2 minutes.
- Remove and place on a dish.
- Repeat until all the meat is cooked.
- Add to the pan the onions and tomatoes, cook for 1/2 minute. Add the already cooked meat. Mix completely. Serve, on bread with some tahina.