Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Uzbek flat bread
- Dilute yeast in warm milk.
- Mix in little sifted flour and oil.
- Add the rest of the flour and salted water as necessary.
- Knead dough and let stand covered in warm place.
- Divide dough into 150 – 200g (5 – 7 oz) pieces and roll into balls.
- Flatten into round bread, 2 cm (¾ in) at edges and 1 cm (⅖ in) in the center.
- Make a pattern in the center with a chekish.
- Sprinkle water on the underside and bake in a tandoor or an oven.