Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup sushi rice (uncooked)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange bell peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Wasabi
- 2 sheets sushi fresh seaweed
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat (optional)
- Cook rice let cool for 5 minutes.
- While rice is cooking cut all 3 peppers into medium square pieces.
- Cut cucumber into slices (not peeled) then cut each slice into fours.
- Grate carrot.
- Add rice vinegar to the rice and mix up.
- Add all vegtables to rice and mix up.
- Take soy sauce and put it in a closed lid container with wassabi and shake until all wassabi has dissolved into soy sauce.
- Mix soy/wassabi sauce into rice.
- Crunch up sushi seaweed paper onto the top of salad.
- Put imitation crab on salad.
- Serve with Pickled ginger.