- 4 cups cooked Chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced carrots
- 1 (10-ounce) can Peas
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup diced Onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 small jar capers, drained
- 1 large dill pickle, diced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 piecrust
- Cook Chicken with salt. Cut up in small pieces.
- Fry Onion and tomatoes in butter. Add Chicken and cook for approximately 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place in a shallow dish and cover with piecrust.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until crust is golden brown. Serve with boiled potatoes.