Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Horse-flesh is cut off from bones, tendons, cartilages and fat are removed and the meat is cut in rectangular pieces 0,5–1 kg each, salted and kept in a cool place for 5–7 days.
- Then it is dried up during 10–12 hours.
- Sur-yet is smoked like zhal and zhaya and consumed only boiled.
- Before boiling it is waked in cold water.
- Sur-yet is boiled to readiness on slow fire during 2 hours.
- Before serving the table it is cut in thin slices, decorated with rings of onion and greens.