Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Weir Estate in Canton, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown. I just cannot get used to fruit soups so I have never tried making this.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup sweet cream
- Fresh mint leaf
- Wash, hull, and cut up the strawberries.
- Put them in a bowl and sprinkle with two tablespoons of Sugar.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Put four heaping tablespoons of the strawberries into a blender with yogurt, cream, three tablespoons of Sugar, and blend until smooth.
- At serving time pour the mixture into a glass bowl and fold in the rest of the strawberries.
- Top with a fresh mint leaf and a slice of strawberry.
- The soup should be very cold when served.