- One Tin of Chick Peas (preferably in unsalted water)
- A couple of dashes of lemon juice
- 2 - 5 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 2 - 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- Rinse chick Peas in fresh water. Crush garlic. Place in Bowl with other ingredients. Smash, crash and mash it all with a wooden spoon, adding a little extra olive oil if necessary, until it reaches the consistency of Thick gloopy mud. Serve as dip, with cucumber / carrots / fingers. Or use as ideal spread for sandwiches / V-burgers / naked lovers. The beans can be any pre-cooked tinned beans, especially kidney beans, and for extra spice add a bit of curry powder or coriander.