Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 25 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 12 ounces ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 x 15-ounce can Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 4-ounce can diced green chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cook turkey, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan until turkey is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir in water, beans, undrained chili peppers, bouillon, cumin, and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; Reduce heat. Cover; Simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir together the ¼ cup water and the flour in a small bowl; Stir into chili mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more.