Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs of beef stew meat
- 1½ lbs of pork, cubed
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons of chili powder
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x 16 oz can of tomato paste
- In a crockpot, combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour on high setting then reduce the heat to low and cook for 7 to 9 hours, until meat is tender.
- Stir with a fork to break up the meat.