Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 x 10¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- dash ground nutmeg
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Cook onion with spinach, following spinach package directions; drain thoroughly.
- Beat egg yolks.
- Combine egg yolks, soup, sour cream, pepper and nutmeg in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in rice and spinach.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff but not dry; fold into rice mixture.
- Turn into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.