Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 7 people
- tomato (for garnish)
- lettuce (for garnish)
- 1 to 1½ pounds ground chuck, 80/20
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- focaccia (for bun)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Mix beef, garlic powder, paprika and onions
- Form the meat into 2 to 3-ounce portions, packed tightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliders on the grill until they are crusty on the first side, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 4 minutes.
- Place the slider on sliced focaccia and top with desired toppings.